Saturday 26 April 2014

Woman Rescued From Enclosed Gutter,Says God Sent Her There

Woman with feather found inside a gutterWoman with feather found inside a gutter
At around Abalti Barracks, Ojuelegba, Lagos, a woman was rescued from the gutter. Eyewitness said that she was crying for help from inside a filthy gutter until a kindhearted passerby and welder rescued her.
In order to get her out, the gutter was broken by over six men armed with axe, shovel, hammer and sledge.
In seconds, the place hosted a mob who almost took laws into their hands before the military took over the day. They chorused on her dirty names like “witch, killer, etc. You were flying at night and you missed your way”.

However, in the heat of the event, an anonymous said, “how can someone get stuck inside this enclosed gutter? It must be a punishment from God to expose her”.
Later when she was interrogated by the Soldiers, she said in tears, “My name is Amudat Jimoh, It was God that sent me here. He said I should confess my sins so that I don’t die, please I need water to drink, help me. I don’t know how I found myself here, please help me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like knowing my fans better. Kindly drop your comment using your name/url/Google accounts and not as Anonymous. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...