Wednesday 26 February 2014

Sylvia Oluchy Says “I Can Act Nude...My Body Is My Laptop"

  
She may be an almost unknown, but  Sylvia Oluchy is one of the hordes of actresses that dot the Nigerian movie industry and she believes she can do anything to gain popularity and stardom.
The Theatre Arts graduate from the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State, who has acted in some movies like ‘One More Man,’ ‘Sound of Love,’ ‘Immaterial’ and ‘Bent Arrows,’ is one of the up and coming actresses who think that acting nude would give her the much needed break she craves for and she sees nothing in it.

Comparing her body to a Laptop where the owner uses at will, Sylvia justified her decision to act nude since her body belongs to her.
“I can act nude as long as it takes me where I want to be.
“I don’t have any boundaries because my body is my laptop. Others have their laptops and files; what I have is my body and voice.
“Even the concept of nudity, I don’t have any problems what so ever, but it has to make sense; if it enriches the story and is done tastefully, I mean, sometimes you can see nudity being done for a good reason, like in the west, they could take off their clothes to protest.
“Like I said, I don’t have problem with nudity, I just want it to make sense.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like knowing my fans better. Kindly drop your comment using your name/url/Google accounts and not as Anonymous. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...