Friday 27 September 2013

Nigerian Music Is Unintelligent. Even Goats Can Dance To Our Music – Jesse Jagz

 

 
In an interview with HipHop World Magazine, Jesse Jagz  was asked who was his top 3 Naija artistes, and his reply was:
 
“my top 3 artistes in Nigeria are me, me, me. no one works harder than me. I would love to see a lot of my colleagues step up their game. This is not a Kendrick thing. You don’t need Jesus to tell you that Nigerian music is unintelligent. Even goats can dance to our music. Can Jesse Jagz make Nigeria a better place for Wizkid? Can Wizkid do same too? Let adults do better and let kids party. We need to leave something better for the coming generation”.
 
I think Jesse Jagz has a point there. Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like knowing my fans better. Kindly drop your comment using your name/url/Google accounts and not as Anonymous. Thanks for your understanding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...